- Development Assistance Programs
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: Strengthening peace & Security and Building Social Cohesion
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: Preventing Violent Extremism NOFO 2019
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Funds for Cultural Preservation PAS-SGP-FY20-001
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: U.S. Embassy Lome, PAS-FY20 Annual Program Statement
- Notice of Funding Opportunity : AEIF 2020
- Notice of Funding Opportunity: strengthening peace and security and/or building social cohesion Savanes Region
Through its public diplomacy small grants program, U.S. Embassy Togo accepts unsolicited small grant proposals to support projects by local organizations.
Project must be less than $10,000.00. Preference will be given to projects that:
- Strengthen the ties between the United States and Togo
- Advance peace, security, and opportunity in Togo through the promotion of good governance, rule of law, human rights protection, enhanced and educated civic participation, and increased democracy.
- Promote empowerment and advancement of youth, women, and/or religious and ethnic minorities.
- Increase public support for U.S. – Togolese cooperation in business, entrepreneurship, science and technology and support sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
- Promote awareness of and appreciation for American art and culture.
In deciding which projects to support, the Embassy will give preference to organizations with a proven track record of executing superior events and programs, and those with a cost share component.
Please also note that grants cannot be used to fund religious organizations or partisan political activity, trade activities, fundraising campaigns, commercial projects or representational expenses.
Proposals can be submitted at any time and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.