Please read the following instructions carefully before applying for any position.
To apply you must either:
- Be a Togolese citizen or
- Have the required work and residency permits allowing you to work in Togo.
- You will be asked to provide documentation to support your legal right to work in Togo – i.e. copy of Togolese ID card, Passport or any other supportive document, work and/or residency permit (if you are not a Togolese citizen).
- If you fail to provide this information, your application will not be considered further.
- Do not apply if you do not possess the qualifications, work experience, knowledge, skills stated in the web advertisement for the job.
- All of the criteria must be met for you to be considered for the job.
How to Apply – Follow Instructons Carefully
- Please click on the Vacancy Announcement hyperlink below. Read the announcement carefully before you start.
- Fill the Application for Employment form, DS-0174 (PDF6.35MB)and scan it into one PDF document. Without this, your application will not be considered. Answer Every Question.
- With the Application for Employment form, DS-0174 (PDF 6.35MB), you must include a current resume/CV, which covers all the essential criteria as outlined in the web advertisement.
- If you do not include a current resume/CV, together with yourApplication for employment form, DS-0174 (PDF 6.35MB), your application will be invalid and you will not be considered for the position.
- A cover letter and supporting documents/certificates of former employment can be attached.
- All documents should be attached in PDF format only. Any other format will be rejected.
- Attachments should be merged into a maximum of 2 PDF documents of 6 pages maximum each.
- No more than 3 PDF documents (including DS-0174 form (PDF6.35MB)) will be accepted.
- Only those applicants who are invited for a test will be notified regarding the status of their application.
- If you are not called for a test within 6 weeks, your application was not successful.
- Due to the volume of responses, individual acknowledgements regarding receipt of applications cannot be made.
- Please send your application only if you are applying for a specific position and meet the qualifications for that position. Our Mission does not maintain a database for applications. Therefore you must submit an application for every open position. Send only one application per Vacancy Announcement. Include only relevant documents.
- Applications must be sent by e-mail to: HROLome@state.gov. Subject line of your e-mail should read: Vacancy Announcement (number), Position (For example, Vacancy Announcement 11HR-11, Chauffeur).
- Do not return instructions with the application form.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- You will be required to take an English test and an interview for the position in person. Telephone interviews are not possible. Tests will be held at the Embassy.
- If you are selected for a position within the Mission, you will be required to go through an Embassy security investigation and a medical clearance prior to your appointment.
Current Openings for Family Members
Current Openings at Peace Corps Togo
Current Openings for other U.S. Embassies
No openings at this time.