Location: Lome, Togo
- On Thursday, March 26, the Government of Togo announced that, for at least the next 14 days, no passengers will be able to enter Togo through the international airport. This applies to everyone, regardless of nationality, even to those with existing visitor visas or national IDs. This restriction is due to a shortage of quarantine rooms; the Government is expected to resume entry privileges as rooms become available.
- Outbound and transit passengers on Ethiopian flights are currently permitted passage.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Togo.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
U.S. Embassy Lomé, Togo
(+228) 2261 5470
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter