On December 8, 2015, the U.S. Embassy lifted the restriction for official travel to or transiting through Mango.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information for Togo.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Lomé. The U.S. Embassy in Lomé, Togo is located on Boulevard Eyadema and is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 – 17:00, and Friday from 7:30 – 12:30. The phone number is (228) 2261-5470. If you are a U.S. citizen in need of urgent assistance outside of business hours, the emergency after-hours number for the U.S. Embassy is (228) 2261-5470.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.